Nov 7, 2020
Back from a long sabbatical worrying about shows other than my
own, I thought I'd start doing a little monologue check in from
time to time to spew the thoughts that are frothing from my orifi.
These shows are henceforth named the Monotonic Tonyologues
Some of the topics covered are:
- The concept of "monotonicity" and how it relates to language
- The limitations of language and how they impact our ability to
communicate complex ideas and emotions
- The role of music in communicating emotions and bridging gaps
- The challenge of maintaining creative inspiration and
motivation over time
- The importance of finding meaning and purpose in one's work and
- The influence of culture and societal norms on our thinking and
- The paradox of choice and how having too many options can lead
to decision paralysis
- The nature of reality and the ways in which our perceptions
shape our understanding of the world.
More regular content to come, if you haven't already, check out
the podcast feed - search Bones Knows on podcast app of choice and
to catch all the shows and videos check out the Bones Knows YouTube
Channel where you can see my face sometimes too! How exciting!